GRACIFIED, not QUALIFIED

I went through Instagram days ago, and was overwhelmed by some of the things i found. Before I joined Instagram, which was recently, I just thought it was a place where people posted pictures and had numerous followers, finish (lol). I never knew God was also taking Instagram for his Glory.
I saw forums like Mine Teenage Ministry, Ladies With Radiance, Voice Of Worth and I was awed at the reality that there still exists people in this generation who are standing for God. I started going through many things: I checked @travisgreenetv and his wife's page and the words of knowledge and insight I got there were things I knew were too deep for...

I kept going through social media and then I got chatting with Debbie on WhatsApp and we spoke about sexual purity. She shared somethings with me  and that reminded me of an experience I had weeks ago.

I was reading Francine Rivers' "Atonement Child" and i was really touched in fact, i almost cried. Then it got to a point in that book when she quoted this scripture:

Psalms 103:12  As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

That was my breaking point, I remembered my struggling years and I wept. Oh, I cried so much, I was not crying because I regretted those years (a child of God has no regrets whatsoever), I was not crying because I felt sorry for myself, rather I cried because I FELT GOD'S LOVE.

Chaii, it was overwhelming, my body was vibrating, I started imagining my life then and comparing it with now.
For over 30 minutes I worshipped, wept and was thoroughly grateful.
I thought about that Scripture and imagined how far the East is from the West in comparison with how far God has taken away my sins from me, I looked around me and all I could do was still cry because Yahweh's love did rescue me.
If someone told me then that I would get peace, believe me, I would call the person a liar. Yes, it was that bad.

But God's love rescued me, not because I was worthy but because he loves with no "becauses" (unconditionally).

Nights ago, as I went through different blogs on WordPress, I saw some things which ignited my spirit and I knew God has a plan for me. I am looking forward to God's plan for my life as He is constantly assuring me of His great plans.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Yes, indeed HE KNOWS the plans Jw has for me. I am looking forward to meeting more God focused people, I am looking forward to the exploits God is set to do with my life. Indeed there is an army rising, and there are people who still crave God and yearn to do his will.

God is making a wonder out of my struggling years as those years help me see clearly the depth of God's love for me. I realise that I was never QUALIFIED for His love, I am only "GRACIFIED" (Grace).

Nehemiah 9:17b: ...but thou art a God ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and forsookest them not.

Shalom

You want to share with me how God has shown you his love? Drop a comment in the comment box and let us get giggles for Yahweh's constant love...Gracified.

PS: The picture is a screenshot from "Atonement Child"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review on The Movie; THE TRAIN by Mount Zion Production

IF HE DID IT BEFORE

PLEASE OBEY