Experiencing Jesus

So yesterday, I was thinking and this popped into my head "Is God real?"
Surprising, right?
But you know what made me happy, I didn't need anyone to tell me that He is indeed real, for I KNOW HE IS REAL.
Like, I wasn't cajoled or convinced with words to be sure of His existence, I JUST KNOW. Why?
Because I have EXPERIENCED HIM MYSELF. There is an emphasis on the "myself" because the experience is a personal one. It is a decision that no one can make for you, you just have to decide YOURSELF.

Now, most people believe that God exists because they were born into Christian homes and because their parents explained his existence to them.
However, there is the place of EXPERIENCING God rather than just  HEARING ABOUT him, yeah there is a difference. And the difference between mere hearing about God and getting genuine salvation is from experiencing Christ.

What does it mean to experience Christ? It means to have an evidence of salvation, it means to have been transformed by the renewal of your mind.
Romans 12:2  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

What is your salvation story?
How did you experience Christ?
Happy Easter
Thank you for getting pierced, Jesus.

John 19:37  And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Review on The Movie; THE TRAIN by Mount Zion Production

IF HE DID IT BEFORE

PLEASE OBEY